Estate & Legacy Planning
How will your estate be taken care of once you are gone? Will you have control in your final years if your health declines? These are very important aspects of planning that we want to make sure you are prepared for. A strong estate plan will protect you when you’re no longer able to handle your affairs or make decisions about medical care. It will also establish what happens to your estate when you’ve passed. Having a secure estate plan now can provide you with peace of mind that you and your effects will be handled exactly how you want them managed. We work with you, a tax professional, and a lawyer to make sure your legacy is being passed along in the most beneficial will or trust specific to your circumstances.
Here are some Legacy Planning FAQs we routinely address:
- How can I create a plan for my health care if I am no longer able to make those decisions for myself in the future?
- Where do I begin with outlining where and who I want my financial assets to go to?
- What control do I have over the standing of my estate after my passing?
- What do I need to do to place a beneficiary in charge of my estate?
- How do I protect my business after my passing?
- Where should I keep my important documents?