Financial Planning consists of your long-term ambitions, with a comprehensive savings and investment blueprint for accomplishing those goals. It all starts with an intensive assessment of your present financial situation and expectations. Financial planning is a little bit broader, as it includes all aspects of your fiscal welfare, whereas retirement planning is more specific to your well-being after retirement.
Here are some Financial Planning FAQs we routinely address:
- Why should I make a financial plan?
- How can I plan for tomorrow when I can hardly pay for today?
- How much can I afford to invest?
- How much should I contribute to my 401(k)?
- How much should I be saving?
- What should a financial plan include?
- After a plan is developed, what’s next?