If you or your loved ones rely on your income, it's time to consider life insurance. If you insure your car or your home, then you understand the importance of financial plans for when the things you depend on may decline or fail. Having life insurance is no different – it ensures that your family would be taken care of should you no longer be able to provide for them. The last thing a mourning family should have to worry about is affording necessities and maintaining their standard of life. Especially if they are already being burdened with funeral and medical expenses. Finding the amount it would cost to maintain your family's lifestyle (short-term) and also plan for their future (long-term) is a great starting point when it comes to Life Insurance. We can identify that number and make sure it is implemented in the way that fits your specific needs and budget.
Here are some Life Insurance FAQs we routinely address:
- Do I need life, disability, or long-term care insurance?
- What kinds of life insurance are available to me?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How much does life insurance cost?
- How can life insurance be more affordable?
- What are the tax advantages of life insurance?