In most people’s lives, taxes are commonly their highest expenditure. Our goal is to legally and morally find strategies that reduce your taxes. Minimizing taxes should be an integral part of any retirement plan.
Here are some Tax Planning FAQs we routinely address:
- How do I minimize my taxes?
- How can I be intentional and plan ahead in a way that benefits me when paying my taxes?
- How can I use RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions) in my retirement accounts?
- How can I give in a way that most benefits my taxes (using Qualified Charitable Distributions)?
- What do I need to know about this year’s tax changes?
- What are the rules for inheritance and gift taxes?